Subject: London Strategic Regulatory Network CPD and networking event, 20 May 2022 09:30 to 16:30.
Apologies but the decision has been made to postpone this event until later in the year and make it a virtual event. Further information will be circulated in due course.
The London Strategic Regulatory Network would like to invite officers and managers from all London boroughs EH, TS and licensing teams (including other regulatory or business support colleagues) to join us for a CPD and networking event on Friday 20 May 2022.
Venue: Conference Centre, 1 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0ET
Presentations planned to include:
- A short taster session on behavioural sciences, how might we influence positive change in the businesses we engage with? – delivered by Dr Jeremy Leach
- The FSA’s ABC programme: a focus on online food sales – delivered by Lisa Smith (FSA)
- Primary Authority in London, and being the PA for eBay – delivered by Toby Thorp (City of London) and Chris Jolly (RBKC)
- What should we know about vaping devices in retail, and what can we all look out for in vape cafes? – delivered by Stuart Radnedge and colleagues (LTS)
- An inspirational London EHPs journey to establish the charity C.H.E.F in Lesotho – delivered by Wayne Blything (joint founder of C.H.E.F)
We also looking to include short sessions on shisha, live events, and changes to calorie labelling requirements. A full list of topics and speakers will be sent out prior to the session.
The session will be eligible for an estimated 6 hours CPD, which will be issued at the end of the event.