COVID Marshal Training Course on Tuesday 8th December 10.ooam to 12.00pm: This will be a virtual 2 hour course with a Q&A follow up session for the trainees to build on their understanding and discuss situations they have faced on the ground.
Any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop will provide newly recruited COVID Marshals with up to date and understandable information aimed to enable them to carry out their duties effectively, with confidence and competence.
The session will cover the following:
- COVID 19, its causes, risks, myths and where to get further information;
- How to protect yourself and others during marshal work;
- The principles of “Hands, Face, Space”, how to apply it in practice and how to
communicate this to Members of the Public
- The applicable law and guidance relevant to COVID, the difference between the
two, and their role
- What is a “COVID Secure Establishment” and be able to offer proportionate,
practicable advice and guidance where necessary to a range of duty holders
- The precautions needed to travel safely during the pandemic and offer advice as
- The importance of cleaning
- The limits of the Marshal’s role and the role of other officers