Alehm member meetings: Dates for your diary
Wednesday 27th April 2022: Public Health themed Alehm meeting: virtual course from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
Monday 23rd May 2022: Pollution themed Alehm meeting: Virtual course from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
Thursday 7th July 2022: Housing themed Alehm meeting, hybrid virtual/face to face meeting. 10.00 am to 1.00pm
Tuesday 20th September 2022: Health and Safety themed meeting, hybrid virtual/face to face meeting. 10.00 am to 1.00pm
Wednesday 16th November 2022: Wider management themed meeting, hybrid virtual/face to face meeting. 10.00 am to 1.00pm
30th January and 6th March 2023 meeting details to be confirmed.
For further information, please contact Paulette Samuels, Alehm coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Legionellosis Incident Protocol has been updated and re-issued:
Following the 2019 ‘Hydros’ LA-PHE-HSE joint legionellosis cluster investigation exercises, the London Boroughs Legionellosis Incident Protocol has been reviewed and updated by the 2018 review team and PHE to reflect some of the outcomes and comments.
– inclusion of Police within potentially interested parties for the OCT (reflecting potential trigger of work-related death protocol)
– a flow chart for ease of understanding the arrangements
– updated section on use of contractors to assist in investigation
– updated section on requirements on LA for desktop assessment in case of single notification of LD
– updated section on approaching unregistered cooling towers/evaporative cooling devices.
Please see the document link below.