The Legionellosis Incident Protocol has been updated and re-issued:
Following the 2019 ‘Hydros’ LA-PHE-HSE joint legionellosis cluster investigation exercises, the London Boroughs Legionellosis Incident Protocol has been reviewed and updated by the 2018 review team and PHE to reflect some of the outcomes and comments.
– inclusion of Police within potentially interested parties for the OCT (reflecting potential trigger of work-related death protocol)
– a flow chart for ease of understanding the arrangements
– updated section on use of contractors to assist in investigation
– updated section on requirements on LA for desktop assessment in case of single notification of LD
– updated section on approaching unregistered cooling towers/evaporative cooling devices.
Please see the document link below.
Dates for your diary
2020 Alehm meetings. All will be held in the first floor conference room at the City of London offices, Walbrook Wharf, commencing 9.30 am.
Friday 24th January 2020 Public health theme
Wednesday 18th March 2020: Food theme
Friday 15th May 2020: Housing
Thursday 2nd July 2020: Air Quality
Tuesday 22nd September 2020: Health and Safety
Wednesday 21st October 2020: TBC
Thursday 26th November 2020: AGM & Environmental Health Management